Monday, March 7, 2011

Ok, so it's been like 6 months since I last posted. I can't believe how quickly time can fly. I can't really summarize all that has happened in the last few months, so I won't even try. I'll just say that things have been good. Our cat's name is Jack and he is getting huge. He can be so sweet and snuggly one minute, but then go crazy the next and start running around the house like a maniac! He makes me laugh. Even Sean is starting to like him.

The most surprising thing that has happened was we found out that the Lord has prepared a birth mom for us. As most of you probably know we have been trying to adopt and have been praying for the Lord to prepare a birth mom for us. We finally found out who He has prepared, and it's not who we thought it would be. It turns out that He has prepared me! That's right, I'm going to have a baby. It is a miracle. We didn't think this was even possible, but here I am, 10 weeks along. I've even had an ultrasound and heard it's heartbeat. We are calling it Waldo (my family has a tradition of making up prenatal names for our babies). So far things are going really well, so we are just praying and keeping our fingers crossed that they continue to go well.

1 comment:

  1. It just makes me cry! I'm so happy for both of you. Love ya tons, Kari!

    ReplyDelete