Monday, August 30, 2010

Molasses Jumbles

I would say that this has been an uneventful week, and for the most part it was. One exciting thing that happened was that Sean and I had our adoption profile published online. Now birth moms (and anyone who wants to) can look at us and hopefully pick us to adopt their baby. If you want to check it out go to itsaboutlove.org and look us up (you can do a keyword search and look us up by our names).

The week ended with me getting really sick though. I woke up Friday morning at 4 running to the bathroom, then couldn't get back to sleep because of pain in my back and more trips to the bathroom. I then spent all day on my back. I stayed that way because every time I sat up I ended up throwing my guts up. Mom finally was able to come over at about 2:30 and bring me some Gatorade. That helped a lot. By that evening I was finally able to sit up and although I felt queezy, I was no longer vomiting. I felt off all weekend, but so much better. I still feel a little off, and my back and shoulders still hurt but I'm at least functioning.

Saturday was a blast because I was able to go to lunch with a bunch of high school friends, most of whom I haven't seen in years. It was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again soon.

Well, this weeks cookie was Molasses jumbles. They tasted a little like soft ginger snaps. I wasn't too fond of them, but I don't really like those kinds of cookies. I shared some with some friends who came over yesterday for dinner, and they loved them. Well, I need to go and get ready for work. Enjoy the rain and cooler temps, and I'll have more next week with more cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment